2020 Ford Edge Interior
Within the extensive Ford SUV lineup, the Ford Edge is well known for its thrilling performance capabilities. Yet Peoria-area drivers who get behind the wheel also want to know that the 2020 Ford Edge interior will accommodate their spacial, comfort, and convenience needs. Check out the Ford Edge interior dimensions and features with Mike Murphy Ford before taking it for a test drive in Morton!
Ford Edge Interior Dimensions
Space is a top priority for many East Peoria-area families, and the 2020 Ford Edge certainly delivers. When all five seats are occupied, there is still 39.2 cubic feet for cargo behind the second row. When you have more gear than passengers, the maximum cargo volume measures 73.4 cubic feet. As for passengers, they will enjoy the following:
- 113.9 cubic feet of passenger volume
- 42.6 inches of front leg room
- 40.6 inches of second-row leg room
- 40.2 inches of front head room
- 40.3 inches of second-row head room
- 55.9 inches of front hip room
- 57.5 inches of second-row hip room
- 60.3 inches of front shoulder room
- 60.5 inches of second-row shoulder room
Ford Edge Interior Features
From design and convenience to comfort and connectivity, there’s no question that the Ford Edge interior features appeal to a wide range of demands and desires. Here’s what you can expect inside as you drive through Pekin:
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and perforated leather-trimmed sport bucket seats
- Ambient lighting, metal-plated accents, and illuminated scuff plates
- Ford SYNC® 3 infotainment system with Ford+Alexa, which provides access to Amazon Prime shopping, control of smart devices at home, and more
- FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot
- Wireless charging pad
- 12-speaker B&O System by Bang & Olufsen
- Intelligent Access with push-button start
When you opt for the Ford Edge ST model, you can expect sporty details, including bolstered bucket seats with silver stitching, Colorado Red-painted brake calipers, two driver-configurable 4.2-inch LCD displays, and more.
Tour the Ford Edge Interior at Mike Murphy Ford!
Want to see the Ford Edge interior for yourself? Get in touch with Mike Murphy Ford to plan your visit from Washington, and we’ll take you out for a spin! Need more information about the Edge? Find out how it compares to the Ford Escape or explore its towing capabilities! We also have a roundup of the 2020 Ford Edge reviews for your research purposes.
More from Mike Murphy Ford
Peoria drivers have the option of seven different Ford F-150 trims to choose from. The different Ford F-150 trim packages each come with performance features that will cater to every different kind of pickup truck driver. You can see all of the latest trim options available at Mike Murphy Ford in our new Dodge inventory. Let’s explore…
The new 2020 Ford Edge is a five-seater compact SUV that offers reliability, interior comfort, and strong performance to ensure the safety of your East Peoria family. Before you travel to Mike Murphy Ford outside of Peoria, check out the 2020 Ford Edge reviews to see what the auto industry critics are saying! The Ford Edge reviews critique…
Kicking off major auto shows for 2020, the Chicago Auto Show media days began this week, and America’s brand came to show off! In addition to showcasing a wide range of 2020 production models, Ford debuted their much-anticipated 2021 Mustang Mach-E all-electric SUV, as well as the shockingly sexy GT supercar. Read on to learn…