2020 Ford Edge Interior
Within the extensive Ford SUV lineup, the Ford Edge is well known for its thrilling performance capabilities. Yet Peoria-area drivers who get behind the wheel also want to know that the 2020 Ford Edge interior will accommodate their spacial, comfort, and convenience needs. Check out the Ford Edge interior dimensions and features with Mike Murphy Ford before taking it for a test drive in Morton!
Ford Edge Interior Dimensions
Space is a top priority for many East Peoria-area families, and the 2020 Ford Edge certainly delivers. When all five seats are occupied, there is still 39.2 cubic feet for cargo behind the second row. When you have more gear than passengers, the maximum cargo volume measures 73.4 cubic feet. As for passengers, they will enjoy the following:
- 113.9 cubic feet of passenger volume
- 42.6 inches of front leg room
- 40.6 inches of second-row leg room
- 40.2 inches of front head room
- 40.3 inches of second-row head room
- 55.9 inches of front hip room
- 57.5 inches of second-row hip room
- 60.3 inches of front shoulder room
- 60.5 inches of second-row shoulder room
Ford Edge Interior Features
From design and convenience to comfort and connectivity, there’s no question that the Ford Edge interior features appeal to a wide range of demands and desires. Here’s what you can expect inside as you drive through Pekin:
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and perforated leather-trimmed sport bucket seats
- Ambient lighting, metal-plated accents, and illuminated scuff plates
- Ford SYNC® 3 infotainment system with Ford+Alexa, which provides access to Amazon Prime shopping, control of smart devices at home, and more
- FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot
- Wireless charging pad
- 12-speaker B&O System by Bang & Olufsen
- Intelligent Access with push-button start
When you opt for the Ford Edge ST model, you can expect sporty details, including bolstered bucket seats with silver stitching, Colorado Red-painted brake calipers, two driver-configurable 4.2-inch LCD displays, and more.
Tour the Ford Edge Interior at Mike Murphy Ford!
Want to see the Ford Edge interior for yourself? Get in touch with Mike Murphy Ford to plan your visit from Washington, and we’ll take you out for a spin! Need more information about the Edge? Find out how it compares to the Ford Escape or explore its towing capabilities! We also have a roundup of the 2020 Ford Edge reviews for your research purposes.
More from Mike Murphy Ford
Drivers from Peoria to East Peoria are in the market for an SUV that offers plenty of space for their daily drives. This often leads them to want to know more about the 2021 Ford Explorer. You might be thinking, “I’ve considered the Ford Explorer, but how many seats does it have?” The new Explorer easily…
Back for a new generation, the new Ford Bronco towing capacity tops out at 3,500 pounds while making an impression on Peoria roads. The Ford Bronco towing capacity is rooted in its powerful engine options and extra features that make towing safer and easy. To learn more about the Ford Bronco towing capacity take a…
Reviewers and drivers in Peoria alike are big fans of the 2020 Ford Edge, and it’s no wonder. With the powerful Ford Edge engine and driver-inspired interior, the Ford Edge is an easy favorite for East Peoria drivers. But, did you know that the Ford Edge towing capacity tops 3,500 pounds? Paired with impressive cargo features,…