2020 Ford Edge Interior
Within the extensive Ford SUV lineup, the Ford Edge is well known for its thrilling performance capabilities. Yet Peoria-area drivers who get behind the wheel also want to know that the 2020 Ford Edge interior will accommodate their spacial, comfort, and convenience needs. Check out the Ford Edge interior dimensions and features with Mike Murphy Ford before taking it for a test drive in Morton!
Ford Edge Interior Dimensions
Space is a top priority for many East Peoria-area families, and the 2020 Ford Edge certainly delivers. When all five seats are occupied, there is still 39.2 cubic feet for cargo behind the second row. When you have more gear than passengers, the maximum cargo volume measures 73.4 cubic feet. As for passengers, they will enjoy the following:
- 113.9 cubic feet of passenger volume
- 42.6 inches of front leg room
- 40.6 inches of second-row leg room
- 40.2 inches of front head room
- 40.3 inches of second-row head room
- 55.9 inches of front hip room
- 57.5 inches of second-row hip room
- 60.3 inches of front shoulder room
- 60.5 inches of second-row shoulder room
Ford Edge Interior Features
From design and convenience to comfort and connectivity, there’s no question that the Ford Edge interior features appeal to a wide range of demands and desires. Here’s what you can expect inside as you drive through Pekin:
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and perforated leather-trimmed sport bucket seats
- Ambient lighting, metal-plated accents, and illuminated scuff plates
- Ford SYNC® 3 infotainment system with Ford+Alexa, which provides access to Amazon Prime shopping, control of smart devices at home, and more
- FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot
- Wireless charging pad
- 12-speaker B&O System by Bang & Olufsen
- Intelligent Access with push-button start
When you opt for the Ford Edge ST model, you can expect sporty details, including bolstered bucket seats with silver stitching, Colorado Red-painted brake calipers, two driver-configurable 4.2-inch LCD displays, and more.
Tour the Ford Edge Interior at Mike Murphy Ford!
Want to see the Ford Edge interior for yourself? Get in touch with Mike Murphy Ford to plan your visit from Washington, and we’ll take you out for a spin! Need more information about the Edge? Find out how it compares to the Ford Escape or explore its towing capabilities! We also have a roundup of the 2020 Ford Edge reviews for your research purposes.
More from Mike Murphy Ford
Depending on which powertrain you choose, the 2020 Ford Fusion MPG varies. Whether you decide the gas, hybrid, or the plug-in hybrid engine are best for your Peoria travels, the Ford Fusion fuel economy still pulls ahead of the competition. Explore the Ford Fusion gas mileage options as they vary by powertrain with Mike Murphy Ford. Then,…
With four trim levels and six configurations, the Ford Fusion offers something for every Peoria driver. You can expect a combined fuel economy rating of 23-27 mpg depending on which of the Ford Fusion configurations you choose. Available all-wheel drive and eight exterior paint options are just the beginning of what the Ford Fusions configurations…
If you’ve compared the 2020 Ford Escape to the Chevy Equinox, you know that the Escape offers significantly more horsepower. One way to utilize all that power is with the Ford Escape towing capacity. Depending on which engine you choose, your 2020 Ford Escape can tow up to 3,500 pounds! That’s more than enough to…