2020 Ford Edge Interior
Within the extensive Ford SUV lineup, the Ford Edge is well known for its thrilling performance capabilities. Yet Peoria-area drivers who get behind the wheel also want to know that the 2020 Ford Edge interior will accommodate their spacial, comfort, and convenience needs. Check out the Ford Edge interior dimensions and features with Mike Murphy Ford before taking it for a test drive in Morton!
Ford Edge Interior Dimensions
Space is a top priority for many East Peoria-area families, and the 2020 Ford Edge certainly delivers. When all five seats are occupied, there is still 39.2 cubic feet for cargo behind the second row. When you have more gear than passengers, the maximum cargo volume measures 73.4 cubic feet. As for passengers, they will enjoy the following:
- 113.9 cubic feet of passenger volume
- 42.6 inches of front leg room
- 40.6 inches of second-row leg room
- 40.2 inches of front head room
- 40.3 inches of second-row head room
- 55.9 inches of front hip room
- 57.5 inches of second-row hip room
- 60.3 inches of front shoulder room
- 60.5 inches of second-row shoulder room
Ford Edge Interior Features
From design and convenience to comfort and connectivity, there’s no question that the Ford Edge interior features appeal to a wide range of demands and desires. Here’s what you can expect inside as you drive through Pekin:
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and perforated leather-trimmed sport bucket seats
- Ambient lighting, metal-plated accents, and illuminated scuff plates
- Ford SYNC® 3 infotainment system with Ford+Alexa, which provides access to Amazon Prime shopping, control of smart devices at home, and more
- FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot
- Wireless charging pad
- 12-speaker B&O System by Bang & Olufsen
- Intelligent Access with push-button start
When you opt for the Ford Edge ST model, you can expect sporty details, including bolstered bucket seats with silver stitching, Colorado Red-painted brake calipers, two driver-configurable 4.2-inch LCD displays, and more.
Tour the Ford Edge Interior at Mike Murphy Ford!
Want to see the Ford Edge interior for yourself? Get in touch with Mike Murphy Ford to plan your visit from Washington, and we’ll take you out for a spin! Need more information about the Edge? Find out how it compares to the Ford Escape or explore its towing capabilities!
More from Mike Murphy Ford
How do you need to use your pickup truck in the Peoria area? The way you plan to drive your pickup will help you to determine an appropriate truck bed size. For example, if you want to use your new Ford F-150 as a daily driver, a smaller bed might work best to make more…
Within the extensive Ford SUV lineup, the Ford Edge is well known for its thrilling performance capabilities. Yet Peoria-area drivers who get behind the wheel also want to know that the 2020 Ford Edge interior will accommodate their spacial, comfort, and convenience needs. Check out the Ford Edge interior dimensions and features with Mike Murphy Ford before…
How much can a Ford Explorer tow? Many Peoria drivers ask this question as they consider whether the Explorer will accommodate their driving demands. The good news is, no matter where you’re headed around East Peoria, you’ll be able to bring along everything you need thanks to the 2020 Ford Explorer towing capacity of 5,600 pounds….