Ford Explorer Trim Levels
A diverse range of five Ford Explorer trim levels provides drivers all the freedom they need to adapt this leading crossover SUV around their own needs. That sort of versatility allows it to work just as well for busy modern families as it does for young professionals with a focus on performance, so we’re confident you’ll find the right option among Ford Explorer trims.
Ford Explorer configurations include:
- 2020 Ford Explorer Base
- 2020 Ford Explorer XLT
- 2020 Ford Explorer Limited
- 2020 Ford Explorer Platinum
- 2020 Ford Explorer ST
Ford Explorer Configurations
- 2020 Ford Explorer Base: Even the entry-level model brings premium features like a power liftgate and an 8.0-inch touchscreen. A suite of Co-Pilot360 driver assistance features includes Blind-Spot Monitoring, Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, and more to provide state of the art peace of mind right off the bat.
- 2020 Ford Explorer XLT: Stepping up to the Ford Explorer XLT brings a range of upgrades that cover everything from safety to comfort. Rear parking sensors make parking a breeze even in tight Peoria parking lots, and optional AWD provides sure-footed traction wherever you travel. Further highlights include power front seats, a larger instrument cluster, keyless ignition, and 2nd row captain’s chairs.
- 2020 Ford Explorer Limited: The Limited brings upgraded interior materials and several top-tier tech features. Rain-sensing wipers provide fantastic visibility with no effort on your part. A front-view camera system helps you see around corners, and wireless smartphone charging keeps your battery at full throughout the day.
- 2020 Ford Explorer ST: Designed with a blacked-out grille, blacked-out trim, and 21-inch dark aluminum wheels to ensure stand-out styling that turns heads around East Peoria, the ST also enhances performance with stiffer suspension while adding adaptive cruise control and heated and cooled seats.
- 2020 Ford Explorer Platinum: Top-tier models get the 365 hp 3.0L twin-turbo V6 as standard to make even Pekin commutes feel like a ride to remember. Feature upgrades include adaptive LED headlights and rear automatic emergency braking.
Take a Closer Look at Ford Explorer Trim Levels by Visiting Our Morton Showroom Today
Whether you want to hear more about Ford Explorer trim levels or compare those Ford Explorer trims firsthand by taking a couple of test drives, the team here at Mike Murphy Ford can help – we’ll even introduce you to our latest new vehicle specials. For any further assistance, simply contact us today.
More From Mike Murphy Ford
Depending on which powertrain you choose, the 2020 Ford Fusion MPG varies. Whether you decide the gas, hybrid, or the plug-in hybrid engine are best for your Peoria travels, the Ford Fusion fuel economy still pulls ahead of the competition. Explore the Ford Fusion gas mileage options as they vary by powertrain with Mike Murphy Ford. Then,…
With four trim levels and six configurations, the Ford Fusion offers something for every Peoria driver. You can expect a combined fuel economy rating of 23-27 mpg depending on which of the Ford Fusion configurations you choose. Available all-wheel drive and eight exterior paint options are just the beginning of what the Ford Fusions configurations…
If you’ve compared the 2020 Ford Escape to the Chevy Equinox, you know that the Escape offers significantly more horsepower. One way to utilize all that power is with the Ford Escape towing capacity. Depending on which engine you choose, your 2020 Ford Escape can tow up to 3,500 pounds! That’s more than enough to…