2021 Ford Bronco Interior
It’s no surprise that the return of the Ford Bronco has generated a lot of buzz. This iconic SUV was designed with rugged performance in mind, but that does not mean that the cabin is lacking in terms of luxurious features. The interior 2021 Ford Bronco features are sure to take your daily drives in Peoria to the next level. The Ford Bronco dimensions also reveal an SUV that doesn’t compromise cargo space or passenger comfort.
Learn more about the features of the Ford Bronco interior as well as about the Ford Bronco dimensions and Ford Bronco cargo space with Mike Murphy Ford. We can’t wait to show you all of the exciting amenities behind the wheel.
Interior 2021 Ford Bronco Features
As soon as you step inside the cabin of the Bronco, you will be greeted by a wealth of comfort and convenience features that are sure to make every adventure an enjoyable one.
- Bronco Cockpit: The Bronco cockpit takes design cues from the first-generation Bronco model. The intuitive placement of its gauges and controls makes it easy to access the features you need without taking your attention off of the East Peoria roads.
- Adventure-Ready Interior: Optional rubberized washable floors with integrated drains and marine-grade-vinyl seating make it easy to keep the Bronco cabin in pristine condition even after weekend adventures in Pekin and beyond.
- Roof Options: With the new Bronco, you can customize your ride with a variety of roof options. For example, you can choose the available hardtop system with multiple panels that pop in or out depending on your preference.
- Off-Road Hero Switch Pack: If you like to do a lot of off-roading around Washington, this feature helps your Bronco tackle tough terrain with ease. All you have to do is press a button, and you can take advantage of up to six standard and available features, including stabilizer bar disconnect, front and rear differential lock, and more.
Ford Bronco Dimensions and Ford Bronco Cargo Space
Thanks to the ample Ford Bronco cargo space, you do not have to worry about leaving any belongings behind.
- Cargo Space Behind the First Row (Hard Top): 52.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind the Second Row (Hard Top): 22.4 cubic feet
What about the Ford Bronco dimensions for the rest of the cabin? Occupants have plenty of room to stretch out even on long drives and road trips.
- First Row Head Room (Hard Top): 41 inches
- First Row Head Room (Soft Top): 40.8 inches
- Second Row Head Room (Hard Top): 39.8 inches
- Second Row Head Room (Soft Top): 40.1 inches
- First Row Leg Room (Hard Top): 43.1 inches
- First Row Leg Room (Soft Top): 43.1 inches
- Second Row Leg Room (Hard Top): 35.7 inches
- Second Row Leg Room (Soft Top): 36.3 inches
Experience the Ford Bronco Interior in Person Today
The best way to become acquainted with the Ford Bronco interior is to visit Mike Murphy Ford and set up a test drive. Contact us today to get started!
0 comment(s) so far on 2021 Ford Bronco Interior