What is the Towing Capacity of a 2021 Ford F-150?
When engineers fully redesigned the 2021 Ford F-150, one thing they didn’t change was the truck’s formidable towing power. When properly equipped the new Ford F-150 towing capacity reaches a whopping 14,000 pounds. That’s 800 pounds more than the last model year. More towing power means more work accomplished and more fun to be had. Take a closer look at the engines that make the Ford F-150 such a towing beast on the streets of Peoria with Mike Murphy Ford.
2021 F-150 Towing Capacity by Engine
While the Ford F-150 towing capacity is just right for job sites in East Peoria, it might be more than you need. No problem! The Ford F-150 towing capacity is based on the power of six engine options. No matter what your driving and hauling needs, there’s an F-150 just right for you. Compare your engine options:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6
- 290 hp / 265 lb-ft of torque
- 8,200-pound maximum towing capacity
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6
- 325 hp / 400 lb-ft of torque
- 10,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8
- 300 hp / 410 lb-ft of torque
- 13,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- 3.0L Power Stroke®
- 250 hp / 440 lb-ft of torque
- 21,100-pound maximum towing capacity
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6
- 400 hp / 500 lb-ft of torque
- 14,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- 3.5L PowerBoost Full Hybrid V6
- 430 hp / 570 lb-ft of torque
- 12,700-pound maximum towing capacity
Enhance the Ford F-150 Towing Capacity
Along with this lineup of strong and tough engines, the 2021 Ford F-150 is loaded with features that make towing safer and easier through Pekin. You’ll tow with even more confidence when you know you have these features supporting you:
- FordPass Connect featuring Trailer Theft Alert and Trailer Light Check: This state-of-the-art information system lets you keep track of your trailer and lights through your truck’s display screen or your smartphone.
- Selectable Drive Modes: Get the power you need, where you need it, on demand.
- Rearview Camera with Dynamic Hitch Support: Take the guesswork out of the hitching process.
- Available BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) With Trailer Coverage: When you’re merging or changing lanes while towing, BLIS® provides extra assurance that your blind spots are all clear.
- Available Pro Trailer Backup Assist™: Synchronizes your truck and trailer when you’re reversing.
- Available Dynamic Hitch Assist With Line-of-Sight Guidance: Get the hitch to the trailer receiver on the first try, every time!
- Factory-Installed Trailer Brake Controller: Rest assured you’ll always be in control when you hit the brakes with a trailer in tow, making stop-and-go traffic easier to navigate.
Get Your 2021 Ford F-150 at Mike Murphy Ford!
No matter what you’re towing, the all-new 2021 Ford F-150 will get you there! Find it at Mike Murphy Ford. Take a look at our extensive Ford F-150 inventory, then contact us to let us know which one will be yours!