What are the 2021 Ford Ranger Trim Levels?
If you want one of the top pickup trucks for your Peoria travels, there’s no better place to turn than the Ford Ranger trim levels. This truck is known for its capability and versatility, and there are three feature-loaded options for 2021. So whether you want a budget-friendly powerhouse or a well-appointed truck with all the bells and whistles, Mike Murphy Ford is here to help you find the perfect match. Explore the Ford Ranger trim levels and price points below, and stop by Morton for your test drive.
2021 Ford Ranger Price
No matter your budget, the Ford Range price range has options for everyone in East Peoria. Check out the starting MSRPs for the Ford Ranger XL, Ford Ranger XLT, and Ford Ranger Lariat.
- Ford Ranger XL: $24,820 MSRP*
- Ford Ranger XLT: $28,870 MSRP*
- Ford Ranger Lariat: $32,910 MSRP*
2021 Ford Ranger Configurations
How can you choose the best Ford Ranger trim levels? While you can’t go wrong with any configuration in Pekin, you might prefer the pricing or features of one over the other. Here’s a brief overview of the key differences between models, and be sure to get in touch with our team if you have any questions.
Ford Ranger XL
- 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine rated at 270 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque, paired with an electronic 10-speed transmission with tow/haul mode
- EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 26 mpg highway
- Advanced technology such as FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, 911 Assist®, and Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Available STX Appearance Package for exterior accents and FX2 Package for off-roading features
Ford Ranger XLT
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ safety suite, complete with BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Pre-Collision Assist, and more
- Upgrades such as dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control and Ford SYNC® 3 infotainment
- Available FX4 Off-Road Package with electronic-locking rear differential, a transfer case, Terrain Management System™, and Trail Control™
Ford Ranger Lariat
- B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen (SuperCrew cab only), featuring 675 watts of power and ten premium speakers
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather upholstery, and heated front seats with power lumbar support
- Available technology package with Adaptive Cruise Control and Navigation System
Explore the Ford Ranger Trim Levels at Mike Murphy Ford
So, which Ford Ranger is calling your name? Stop by our showroom in Morton to meet your new truck. Our team can introduce you to the Ford Ranger XL, Ford Ranger XLT, and Ford Ranger Lariat in person for a test drive. Contact us today to get started!
More from Mike Murphy Ford
While the 2021 Ford Escape is a compact SUV that’s smaller than the 2021 Ford Edge and offers a plush interior, it’s still capable of a whopping 3,500-pound towing capacity when it’s properly equipped. The Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity reaches up to 1,500 pounds. No matter which Ford Escape you choose, you’ll have plenty…
One of the main differences between the 2021 Ford F-250 vs. F-150 can be found in the Ford F-250 towing capacity. With the ability to tow upwards of 30,000 pounds when properly equipped, the heavy-duty Ford F-250 can handle Peoria jobs that are out of reach of light-duty trucks. Take a look at the different…
The 2021 Ford Ranger is quite popular around the Peoria area. It’s one of the most advanced small pickups in its class, and boasts some impressive features. However, the best feature is the Ford Ranger towing capacity, as it harnesses best in class towing when properly equipped. Learn more about the 2021 Ford Ranger towing…
*MSRP excludes destination charges, tax, title, and license fees. Destination charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.