What are the 2021 Ford Ranger Trim Levels?
If you want one of the top pickup trucks for your Peoria travels, there’s no better place to turn than the Ford Ranger trim levels. This truck is known for its capability and versatility, and there are three feature-loaded options for 2021. So whether you want a budget-friendly powerhouse or a well-appointed truck with all the bells and whistles, Mike Murphy Ford is here to help you find the perfect match. Explore the Ford Ranger trim levels and price points below, and stop by Morton for your test drive.
2021 Ford Ranger Price
No matter your budget, the Ford Range price range has options for everyone in East Peoria. Check out the starting MSRPs for the Ford Ranger XL, Ford Ranger XLT, and Ford Ranger Lariat.
- Ford Ranger XL: $24,820 MSRP*
- Ford Ranger XLT: $28,870 MSRP*
- Ford Ranger Lariat: $32,910 MSRP*
2021 Ford Ranger Configurations
How can you choose the best Ford Ranger trim levels? While you can’t go wrong with any configuration in Pekin, you might prefer the pricing or features of one over the other. Here’s a brief overview of the key differences between models, and be sure to get in touch with our team if you have any questions.
Ford Ranger XL
- 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine rated at 270 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque, paired with an electronic 10-speed transmission with tow/haul mode
- EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 26 mpg highway
- Advanced technology such as FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, 911 Assist®, and Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Available STX Appearance Package for exterior accents and FX2 Package for off-roading features
Ford Ranger XLT
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ safety suite, complete with BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Pre-Collision Assist, and more
- Upgrades such as dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control and Ford SYNC® 3 infotainment
- Available FX4 Off-Road Package with electronic-locking rear differential, a transfer case, Terrain Management System™, and Trail Control™
Ford Ranger Lariat
- B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen (SuperCrew cab only), featuring 675 watts of power and ten premium speakers
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather upholstery, and heated front seats with power lumbar support
- Available technology package with Adaptive Cruise Control and Navigation System
Explore the Ford Ranger Trim Levels at Mike Murphy Ford
So, which Ford Ranger is calling your name? Stop by our showroom in Morton to meet your new truck. Our team can introduce you to the Ford Ranger XL, Ford Ranger XLT, and Ford Ranger Lariat in person for a test drive. Contact us today to get started!
More from Mike Murphy Ford
The all-new Ford Escape has a lot to recommend it, boasting powerful capabilities in a compact frame. Hit the roads of Peoria in style and safety with features like all-wheel drive, selectable drive modes, and a strong towing capacity. One of the highlights of the new Ford Escape is its sleek interior cabin, representing the…
The Ford Explorer full-size SUV is back for 2022, and among its most impressive features is a roomy interior cabin with several different seating arrangements available. If you need to max out the passenger capacity, you can comfortably seat up to seven passengers across three rows, with every passenger getting plenty of head- and legroom….
As the flagship of the Ford lineup, the Ford F-150 is one of America’s most iconic and recognizable pickup trucks. Now, it’s getting a revolutionary upgrade in the form of the Ford F-150 Lightning, a fully-electric pickup that retains everything you love about the F-150 while adding a whole new range of benefits. These include…
*MSRP excludes destination charges, tax, title, and license fees. Destination charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.