2020 Ford Fusion MPG
Depending on which powertrain you choose, the 2020 Ford Fusion MPG varies. Whether you decide the gas, hybrid, or the plug-in hybrid engine are best for your Peoria travels, the Ford Fusion fuel economy still pulls ahead of the competition. Explore the Ford Fusion gas mileage options as they vary by powertrain with Mike Murphy Ford. Then, be sure to check out our Fusion inventory to find the configuration that suits your needs.
Ford Fusion MPG By Powertrain
No matter which engine you prefer, the Ford Fusion MPG means that you’ll save time and money at the gas pump in East Peoria. Learn more about the Ford Fusion fuel economy, as they vary among powertrains here:
- 1.5L EcoBoost: EPA-estimated 23 mpg city and 34 mpg highway
- 2.0L EcoBoost: EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 31 mpg highway
- 2.5L Duratec Inline-4: EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 31 mpg highway
- 2.0L Inline-4 Atkinson-cycle engine with 88kW electric motor: EPA-estimated 43 mpg city and 41 mpg highway
- Plug-In Hybrid: EPA-estimated electric-only driving range of 26 miles; EPA-estimated 610 miles with a full charge and a full tank of gas
Ford Fusion Fuel Economy Features
So, how does the Ford Fusion fuel economy hit those numbers? Thanks to innovative engineering and design, the Ford Fusion gas mileage is increased due to these systems and features:
- Auto Start-Stop Technology: To minimize fuel waste and emissions when you’re at a stoplight in Pekin, this system automatically shuts off the engine when the vehicle comes to a stop.
- SmartGauge with EcoGuide: This system allows drivers to monitor their driving habits affecting their vehicle’s efficiency in real time.
- Electronically Controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (eCVT): Paired with this transmission, the hybrid powertrain guarantees a smooth and efficient drive.
- EcoSelect: Engage this program for lighter acceleration, less aggressive heating and cooling, and increased regenerative braking.
- EcoCruise: When EcoCruise is activated, your vehicle will slowly accelerate to a speed that you preset to preserve the Ford Fusion MPG.
Explore the Ford Fusion at Mike Murphy Ford
Learn more about the Ford Fusion gas mileage with the team at Mike Murphy Ford. Contact us today to schedule a test drive and we’ll help you find the Fusion powertrain that suits your driving needs best in Morton. Want to get the car buying process started? Apply for financing online and see if you’re pre-approved.