Mike Murphy Ford Auto Repair & Service
High quality services provided by Factory-Trained Technicians. Our Dealership uses the industry’s best Factory-Trained Technicians along with the highest quality equipment to service your vehicle. Mike Murphy Ford is focused on one thing only……..Your Complete Satisfaction!
Available Services included but are not limited to…
- General Automotive Repair
- Preventative Car Maintenance
- Air Filters
- Belts, Hoses, Fluids
- We carry and install a full line of name brand tires including Goodyear, Michelin, Continental and more at competitive prices. We offer a low-price tire guarantee on name brand tires as well!
- Electronic wheel alignments with the most up to date equipment.
- Suspension, Struts, Shocks and Springs
- Air Conditioning and Heater Service
- Electrical diagnostic and repair
- Cooling System and Radiator Repair
- Synthetic or Synthetic Blend Motor Oil Replacement
- Brake Service
- Engine Diagnostic and Repair
- Transmission Services
- Diesel Engine Diagnostic and Repair
Why put Nitrogen in your tires? Nitrogen is a greener alternative
First of all, Nitrogen will enhance consistent tire pressure and save over $300.00 a year in fuel costs. Think it’s not important? Traffic accidents due to tire failure is 23,000 per year and 8,500 are fatal (NHTSA). Proper tire pressure will:
- Reduce Catastrophic blow outs
- Save Fuel
- Extend tire life
- Reduce overheating of tires
- Lessen wheel and valve core corrosion
- Decrease rubber deterioration by oxidation
Everyday in the US millions of gallons of fuel are wasted due to low tire pressure. Nitrogen will help sustain tire pressure, reduce emissions and tire disposal impact. Nitrogen a green alternative.
Is Nitrogen Explosive?
No, in fact, nitrogen is very inert and safe. It is the most commonly used chemical in the USA.
Can I mix air and Nitrogen?
Although you should maintain Nitrogen purity, there is no problem with mixing the two.
Call the service department you can trust at Mike Murphy Ford and ask how you can have Nitrogen put in your tires for only $5.oo per tire.
To schedule service for your car, truck or van, contact our Service Department at (309) 263-2311 or click the Schedule Service button below.